Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Eliran Malki discuss the following:
- Belong is a free mobile app for people with cancer. What features does it offer?
- What kind of information is shared through the community network?
- What kind of questions can you ask the medical professionals through the app, and how quickly do they respond?
- Clinical trials are often a key component of cancer treatment. How could this information be available through a free mobile app?
- From what you’ve just explained, Belong is patient-centric, but do you also work with providers and payors, and how does this ultimately benefit patients?
- What motivated you to create a mobile solution for people with cancer?